Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's Over

Yep. That is right. ICLW and the blog give-a-way are now just about over. 

I had such a fun week commenting on blogs as well as reading comments that were left on my blog. I have met so many wonderful people in the blogging world through ICLW. I am thankful for that, and thankful for all of you who tune into read my ramblings.

My blog give a way ends today, as well! I will draw a name randomly using Random Name Picker. The winner will be notified via email or by a blog comment! Make sure you enter if you haven't already. It ends at 9m Pacific time. 

 ********************* 
I am wondering if I should consider myself in the 2WW. This has been the worst cycle when it comes to detecting ovulation! Its been a total pain in my ass. I had (+) OPKS CD 15-17 (I think). My temps are barley up. They went from 97.6 to 97.18. We BD'd  on CD 15,16, 17, but we missed last night. I hope we are okay.... There is nothing we can do about it now, I guess.

Fertility Friend did not pin point ovulation, so I manually entered it. I entered it as CD 17.

I also wanted to mention the 'PostCard Swap' I am trying to put together... I thought it would be fun to get postcards from all over the place from my fellow IF friends. What do you think about that? Would you be interested?

**I am wishing everyone a fabulous day! There are lots of ultrasounds happening today for fellow bloggers and FBer's. Good luck to them!! I am anxiously waiting to hear the results!**

10 comments:

  1. You are coming up with all sorts of fun ideas. I think the postcard swap sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I was a party planner in my previous life. I love throwing events together! Its fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the postcard thing sounds fun! Is it only for current IF sufferers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh that swap sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sign me up for the swap!

    FYI I follow your FB page too. My name is Heather, found you through Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How does the postcard swap work? I am in NY and cold send postcards from here... (here via ICLW)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and welcome!
      I am still working on all the details but I was thinking that I would randomly draw addresses for participants. You would then mail our postcards to the 3-4 people you are given. You will know who you are sending to -- but they recipient will be surprised. Sounds good?

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave some comment love!