Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Oh, Facebook!

Today I started a Facebook Group for people battling infertility. I named it "(Im)Patiently Waiting". I was apart of a group before this, but the administrator decided to close it for reasons of her own. I don't have all the details, but I don't need them. All I know I am sad to see her go. She was always so supportive and on the ball when it came to everyone's cycles. I am glad I can still stalk her blog though! I really love the support that I get from people in the group and those who follow my blog, so I decided that in order to keep contact with all of the special ladies I have met, I would start my own page.

We will see how I keep up on that. Ha!

Oh, and... 




3 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best with your group. I will be following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a hard time finding that group. I can't click the link at work, so I tried searching on my fb app and I don't see "(im)patiently waiting".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Jennifer- I actually closed it down until I get more members who want to participate. I want to keep it to women struggling with IF without a BFP- Thanks for letting me know that I need to update this!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave some comment love!