- Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves
- Then answer the 11 questions the tagger has asked
- Blogger must then create 11 questions of their own to ask the bloggers they decide to nominate
- They must choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post
- Bloggers must be notified of their award!
- No tag backs!
11 Things about me:
- I am a worry wort. Therfore, I am totally indecisive
- I have always wanted to travel to Italy, unfortunately, I have not made it there yet. But, I did make it to Vegas and there was a little part of Italy there... does that count?
- I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up
- I have the biggest fear of snakes and cats
- One of my pet peeves is the sound of people slurping soup
- I twirl my hair in my fingers when I am bored or nervous
- I do not like to be the passenger in a vehicle and I don't like having passengers in my vehicle
- I was afraid of the dark and scary movies until I was.... who am I kidding? I am still afraid of the dark after watching scary movies
- I sleep with one leg out of the sheets at night
- I could live in yoga pants and hooded sweatshirts- I hate jeans
- I have been published in the paper a few times in both California and Oregon (and not just in the police reports!) HA HA!
Questions from Amber:
- What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but don't think you'll ever actually work up the courage to actually do it? Skydive or Surf
- What would your dream job be and are you doing it now? I just want to be my own boss
- Who is the one person in your life that you look up to and admire the most? I can't choose one. It is a tie between my mom and my dad. I love them both so much. They have such strong, unconditional love and an unbelievable devotion to their faith. I am amazed by them daily.
- What is your favorite t.v. show? Parenthood
- What is your favorite memory from high school? I hated high school! That is all I remember. Ha ha!
- Did you play sports when you were younger? Yes! Softball, basketball, volleyball and track
- What and where was your best vacation ever? Our Oregon Coast Honeymoon
- What are your top 3 favorite movies? 300, Blind Side, Surfs Up
- What is your favorite thing to cook? Bacon
- What kind of music do you listen to? Favorite artist? I listen to a bit of everything. I don't really have a favorite artist. Mumford and Sons; at the moment, I guess.
- If money were no object, what is one big thing that you would purchase? A new home. I love our house, but its small for my liking, and I want a piece of property. I prefer to be more than a stones throw away from my neighbors.
My questions for my nominees- or anyone who wants to participate!
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- Do you have a favorite sport/team? If so, what/who?
- What was your biggest accomplishment of 2012?
- What do you hope to accomplish the most is 2013?
- If you had one record you had to listen to over and over again, what would it be?
- What is your fondest travel memory?
- What is one thing infertility has taught you?
- What would the "perfect" day look like, for you?
- If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose?
- If you could start a charity what kind of charity would you start?
Bloggers I nominate:
This is hard; bare with me as I find bloggers to nominate!