Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday and Other Stuff

Happy Super Bowl Sunday to all the NFL fans out there! Sadly, my team did not make it, but I am still excited to watch it. I was born in California and the Niners are loved by many in my family, so by default I will root for them. But, I said earlier I just want a J. Harbaugh to win... that is a safest answer. For those of you who don't follow football... the coach of the Niners and  the coach of the Ravens are brothers! Jim and John Harbaugh! It should be an exciting game just for that right there! Nothing beats a little sibling rivalry!

Today we went out an hiked around the badlands and let the dogs run off some energy. It has been such a nice day. Days like this remind me of why I choose call Central Oregon, my home. The sun is out and the skies are blue. There was a bit of a chill factor with the wind, but the heat from the sun makes everything bearable. I guess it is safe to say that I am ready for summer! I really want to make it up to Smith Rock this year, since we never did last year! It been a while since I was up there; it would be nice to create new memories.

Monkey Face at Smith Rock State Park
I am 8 DPO today. I have had the worst heartburn for a few days now. It won't go away. I am not sure if it is the coffee, my diet, or what!? Nothing seems to help it, either. I am still feeling bloated and crampy from the progesterone, the ovaries still seem to be straining and I have increased CM. If this cycle does not result in a BFP- I am still just so thrilled to have ovulated. Femara really does work! That progesterone level was a huge number, wasn't it?! My friend said she always knew I was an overachiever! ;-)

Well, that is all the rambling I will do for now! Have a happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Did you grow up in Central Oregon? I know you said you were born in California...how long have you lived in Oregon? What brought you to Oregon? Sounds like a great day for a hike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I moved to Oregon in 1990. I was in the 3rd grade. I have been here a while! My parents wanted to move out of CA as my dad retired from farming at 45 and we were the last 2 kids home of 10. I love Oregon!

      Delete
  2. It was snowy and cold here all day. We are supposed to get more snow tomorrow too. Oregon is one place I would love love love to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Oregon. Its got all the seasons and so beautiful outdoors! I am not a fan of the snow, so thankfully its not long lived around here!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave some comment love!