Thursday, March 21, 2013

Welcome March ICLWers!

Hi all ICLWers and all others! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
If you are new and want to read more of our TTC history click here or here

Currently we are on a "rest cycle". I am on BCP for the month, pain meds and antibotics. I had a cyst removed on Tuesday, so we are dealing with that this month instead of TTC. It was and is not fun! I would not wish this on my worst enemy. OK, maybe if I thought real hard I could wish it on someone.... 

This past month I hosted a Post Card Swap and a Book Club. We are reading "The Kitchen House" and I am loving it! Feel free to join us, if you would like! I will post discussion questions the last week of March. As for the Post Card Swap, the entry is now closed. If all goes well, I will host another one, soon! You can read about both the book club and PCS by clicking here. If you are interested be sure to drop me a line!

I hope you all enjoy this week! I am home so I should have time to read lots of blogs, meet new bloggy friends and catch up on comments and commenting!

Happy ICLW! Happy reading and Happy commenting!

Be sure to "like" my blog's Facebook page and feel free to join the private Facebook discussion group if you want!!
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#!/WhereTheBleepIsOurStork

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#!/groups/wheresthestork/- CLOSED

** UPDATE... THE PRIVATE FB GROUP HAS BEEN CLOSED. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED HELP FINDING ONE. IF I HAVE ENOUGH REQUEST, I WILL BE HAPPY TO RE-OPEN IT!**

21 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I hope that you recover from your surgery quickly. That doesn't sound like fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better and the pain meds are working :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pain meds make me feel worse, I can't beleive I even thought they were "fun". ;-)

      Delete
  3. here from ICLW - I wanted to wait to comment until I'd read from the very beginning (love having the whole story) - hope the recovery is quick, and I will be checking out the Book Club Kitchen House (a huge reader here!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from ICLW. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca, I am already following your blog and I think ICLW brought you last month! Thanks for coming by again!

      Delete
  5. hi! im a newbie from iclw!
    i just want to say that i share for your frustrations for those STUPID injections and the feeling of wasting money. i couldnt believe how spendy they are. femara gave me my ONE follicle as well at 15mm but that one was all i needed. stay positive girlfriend and i hope happy baby thoughts for you come soon!
    good luck recovering from the cyst removal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah and welcome. I hope to see/hear more from you.

      Delete
  6. I have failed miserably in reading for the book club. I was so excited for the book, too. Ugh. I'll still read it but probably just not in time for the discussion. Oh well. Hopefully I'll be able to do the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no end to the discussion! You can read it three months from now and still participate! I will make a tab for it once I get there! Its a good book! Don't miss out!

      Delete
    2. Me too Jen! I was so excited to read that book and I have yet to have time to actually even go BUY the book!!!

      Delete
    3. It's amazing. Definitely read it. :)

      Delete
  7. Hi from ICLW! I read your history and the end made me laugh. I had the same life plan, but all one year later. I was 17 when I decided I would get married at 25 and kids at 27. So much for plans, right? I hope this is your year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Commenting for ICLW. Thanks for all you are doing to bring us all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am thinking about joining your next post card swap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I love to hear that! I bet you can pick up some great ones in Cancun! I am always checking up on you!~

      Delete
  10. Hi from ICLW...I hope you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave some comment love!