Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Thank YOU!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who read my blatherings. I started this blog a few months ago with little intention. I had no idea that I would "meet" so many great women, make so many new friends, get such great advice and amazing amounts support. I just thought I was starting an online "Dear Diary", so that I could keep people updated some place other than my Facebook page and so I had a place to record all my thoughts, feeling, emotions and symptoms while TTC. Little did I know that I would change lives, inspire, and inform, people of all walks of life.

I appreciate everyone who follows along with me cycle after cycle. BFN after BFN. I hope that one day you will follow me though my BFP and day to day life as a parent. For now, I will continue to kick infertility is the face with you all by my side.

I love you all. You have changed my life, and I mean that.

Thank you.

11 comments:

  1. I am so blessed to have met you and call you a friend :) I hope so very much for our BFPs someday soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to know when you're not alone in this journey. Hoping for good things in the very near future for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive never felt so UNalone is such a crappy situtaion! You all are great!

      Delete
  3. I know exactly what you mean! This painful IF journey has become so much sweeter with all of my new found bloggy friends. Thank you for being such a big part of that with me! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said in my blog draft "infertility may taste shitty going down but it sure has left a sweet after taste". I have met so many great people in this journey. Xo

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave some comment love!