So, what does this award entail you may be asking? Well... here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you
Answer 5 super sweet questions
Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in the blog post
Nominate 12 other bloggers
Super Sweet Questions:
1. Cookies or cake? Cheesecake, please. Or chocolate mousse!
2. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate. There's nothing "vanilla" about this girl.
3. Favorite sweet treat? How do I choose?! Almost anything covered in chocolate or anything fruity and chewy! Oh, but my sister makes these amazing cake pops...
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?After a BFN or any day of the week ending in "Y".
5. Sweet nickname? Growing up I was always called "Reece" or "Reece's Pieces" today my husband calls me "Sweet Cheeks". It's just proof that I have always been sweet. ;-)
And now, the 12 Super Sweet Blogs!
1) Not sure if there are no takesies-backsies, but Risa at Who Shot Down My Stork is incredible. She has a this amazing way of making you laugh and cry in almost every blog post she writes. It's great when her hubby Chris shares his view as well. I love hearing the male perspective.
2) Toni and Just T was the first connection I made when I entered the blogging world. She helped direct me to sites that would get my blog out there and she keeps me sane by hosting a great support group on FB. She is so supportive and positive and she has such will power. This girl is going to beat infertility one way or another!
3) Amber at Old Lady No Baby has become such a close friend. She is a fellow Oregonian so I hope we get the chance to meet in person this August when she is in my home town! Amber just went through an FET and is currently pregnant. When I first found her blog she had just lost her baby at 9 weeks. My heart broke for her when I read the post about her miscarriage. But, today I couldn't be happier for her!
4) Teresa at Not Pregnant and Pissed is new to this blogging world but has also become an important person to me. She found my blog, reached out and we connected so easily. Not only is she from the PNW, she has a pit bull, she is named Teresa and is called Reese. The similarities between are pretty awesome! She is struggling with infertility and just went through her first IUI. I love her writing as it is always raw and honest.
5) Aubrey at Two Hearts One Dream is super sweet. Just look at her! Could anyone be any cuter?! Aubrey always leaves the nicest comments on my posts. She is so good about commenting too! Her writings are honest, raw and I love reading them!
6) Jennifer at It's Jennifer Juniper is such a sweet girl! She has been TTC for a few months now and fears she has PCOS as does her identical twin sister. Jennifer's love for her husband is so sweet. She is a kind soul and is so eager to learn more about TTC and is always there to lend some support. It has been a pleasure getting to know her.
7) Heather at I should b is great. Currently she is trying to conceive naturally as she wants to finish up school before they plunge into treatments. Heather is an inspiration on many levels. She not only got herself to ovulate on her own; she has also lost nearly 30 pounds... if not more by now! I think that is pretty darn sweet!
8) Lisa at the Pursuit of Pregnancy is about to become a mommy but she hasn't slowed down on supporting all of her infertile friends. Lisa remembers what it is like to struggle, Lord does she know! She has been through so much and is finally going to be blessed with a take home baby named Graham. Lisa is so kind, caring and is always lending support in the most positive of ways. I am so excited to "meet" baby Graham!
9) Gypsy Mama at Gypsy Mama's Journey writes a blog about IVF and adoption. She has touched my heart with her story. I will admit that I am extremely jealous of her travels! My dream is to be able to pick up and leave someday in order to see many different parts of the world. I admire her ability to seek adventure. I hope that she too, gets a take home baby one way or another.
10) Laura at The Adventures of an Infertile Myrtle wrote a letter to her baby that made me bawl! She is so open in her writing and she is so encouraging in her comments. Laura sent me a fertility monitor that she was not using; kindness like that shouldn't go unnoticed! I just love her smile, too!
11) Mandy at Hakuna Matata also sent me a bracelet last month when we were having such a hard time figuring out what my cycle was doing and right when I was about to give up this awesome bracelet showed up that read "Believe". It was just what I needed! She has been so great in the support group and in the blogging world. I appreciate her level head and honest words.
12) jAllen at Mine to Command amazes me with her athletic abilities. I wish I had that much drive! When I think of swimming, I think of tanning oil, beach towels and booze! jAllen has been so supportive on my blog with her kind comments. She writes such great posts that I always feel like I learned an underlining lesson when I am done reading them.
Wow, that was harder than I thought! I wanted to name about 20! Thanks again, Risa!!