Here are the rules:
1) Thank the one that nominated you.
2) Put up the picture for the One Lovely Blog Award.
3) Tell everyone seven things about yourself.
4) Nominate seven other people and tell them that you have nominated them.
Seven things about myself...Here goes:
- I hate being in the car with others when I am driving but I hate being a passenger, too.
- I smile when I am really angry. It scared Mike at first. He never knew if I was "fine" or pissed. Now he knows.
- I hate being in crowds of people I don't know. It is my most "insecure" time! I am always afraid of being left alone.
- I am indecisive to a fault. I can never make up my mind and when I do- half the time wish I'd chose the other route.
- Sitting still is not one of my strong suits. I can't remember the last time we went out to see a movie. I just can't commit to being still, focused and comfortable for that long. I actually don't really watch a lot of movies at homes, either. They are too long. I prefer ad 30-40 min television show (with commercials).
- I've been to rehab 3 times and in the end it was my own will that got myself sober and healthy and away from him.
- My favorite ice cream is Tillamook Chocolate Peanut Butter. Best. Ever.
My seven nominations go to:
- Frozen OJ
- It's Jennifer Juniper
- Not Pregnant and Pissed
- Sensitive Ginger
- Stupid Broken Eggs
- The Button's Mama
- The Icing on our cake