Teresa over at Not Pregnant and Pissed, whom I totally adore, nominated me for the Sunshine Award. I wanted to answer her questions.
1) What is your fantasy job/career? I would love to have the ability to write so well that I could get paid for it! I would be a travel writer. No, I would love to be an advocate for something I am passionate about; domestic violence, drug addiction, and infertility. I would love to make a change in the live of those people who suffer from the above.
2) If you could change into any animal for 24 hrs what animal would you be and why? My dog. Because I think I am a good care taker and I think I am a good "mother", and I want to see if I am through her eyes. I want to see if she thinks we are as great as we think are. I want to see what her love feels like because she has been so loyal and seems to love so unconditionally. And I want to know why the heck she has to sleep sideways on our feet every night; what is so comfortable about that?
3) If you could take your significant other's personality and put it in the body of a famous person who would it be? Gerard Butler. Yum. Mike knows it too.
4) What is your favorite TV show? Parenthood. Hands down. I am guaranteed to laugh and cry during every episode.
5) If you could chose the gender of your baby what would it be? And
don't say "it doesn't matter as long as it's healthy." Pretend you are
going to the baby store and you get to pick from the girl shelf or the boy shelf. Boy. I have always wanted a boy first. William "Liam" James Findley. Mike won't let me name him Baize. *inset pouty face here*
6) Tell me a secret. About anything. I agree with Bob Marley that “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.” Legalize it.
7) If you could become a character in your favorite book what book would you choose and what character would you become? Yikes, most of my favorite books are non-fiction books about murder, addiction or something crazy! I don't think I would want to be any of those people. I am going to have to go with Katniss from The Hunger Games. She is bad-ass with a bow- and could totally kick Bella's ass!
8) You win 10 million dollars...what do you do with the money? Pay off our debt. Try for a baby (duh). Take a trip (I have never been out of the country). Build a home on a piece of property. Donate. Invest. Save. Splurge.
9) What is the one thing you want for xmas this year? You can't say a BFP or a baby, that goes without saying. Anew computer. I have been asking for one for years. I really should ask for new floors in the house. I hate our carpet!
10) The mountains, the desert or the beach? For the rest of your life? I would love to live on the beach but I sure love the mountains. I think we live in the perfect spot. We are smack dab in middle of it. We live in the high desert. We have the mountains, the dry lands, and the beach is 3 hours away! Winning! ;-)
Thanks for the great questions! That was fun.