Thursday, December 24, 2015

2015 Updates

Merry Christmas Eve!

I can't believe my last post was nearly a year ago! I have thought about writing so many times, but I am in such a different place in my life that I don't know what to write.

Since the year is coming to an end I decided I wanted to update my blog just a little. So, I decided I will review our 2015 Bucket List.



We finally made it to Below the Falls Lodge for Mike's birthday and it was amazing and so extremely peaceful! The house was FULL of unique décor and was just so cozy!






This summer was spent camping and kayaking! We bought ourselves a travel trailer and kayaks and we made sure we got as much use out of them as possible. Camping is so much easier with the trailer, but we have not and will not retire the tent. I still love tent camping! We made it up to Timothy Lake for the first time and hike the Pacific Crest Trail





We both got our passports (Mike only had to renew his) and we made it out of the country! We went to Dream Riviera near Cancun Mexico for our 4th wedding anniversary and it was wonderful! We didn't leave the resort as I was not feeling super great; the heat and humidity killed me, but we met some amazing people and enjoyed the resort a lot. Next time though, we will try for a different location.





Mike has been fishing many times, but that is his passion not mine so I don't have any photos of this trips :-) Fishing is his outlet and its my least favorite hobby- I have NO patience anymore.

We didn't make it to a professional sports even either- time seriously got away from us. I started a new job and Mike got a different position at work so we couldn't really ask for more time off. My niece moved to Florida so I am hoping we can go visit her soon and I can take Mike to a Miami Heat game!

We just had out 4th Annual White Elephant Party and it was a blast as usual; it is a great reminder that my life is full of fun people!






And finally. I turned 34 a couple weeks ago and Mike took me to Sunriver to shop and then to a nice quiet dinner. It was a great day!


That is pretty much my 2015 in review! I am still here.... still thinking about you guys. We are no longer trying to have a baby- we are focusing on enjoying the life we do have and surrounding ourselves with loved ones. I will get into our infertility issue at a later date; it's just not my focus these days.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
and
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!






10 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely year - I hope 2016 treats you just as well, if not better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great year together and that is so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa!!!!! So good to hear from you. And wow, what a year! I'm glad to see so many items on your bucket list got checked off. May 2016 result in many more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear your voice Teresa! And I'm glad to hear that you've had a wonderful year. Looking forward to further updates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! It's so nice to see you post something! :) You had quite a year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the outdoors pictures! It's good to get an update from you and it really looks like you two are having a blast. Had to chuckle at the heat in Cancun getting to you. The Pacific Northwest is in your blood for sure. I miss my travel days and appreciate you sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you're not blogging anymore BUUUUT... would love another update with the adventures you've been on :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave some comment love!